My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Week 34, Wednesday, Diet with Dianna


Do I really need to pray and read my Bible everyday?  Oh, grumbling isn’t so bad… I mean everyone finds something to complain about.I push against the boundary.  Sometimes I even break through it.  But what’s waiting on the other side isn’t freedom.
Prayer: Oh Lord, let my wild heart always remember…
Your instructions, Your boundaries, aren’t cruel barriers to keep me from freedom.  They are protective restrictions meant to define where safe freedom can be found. ~Lysa TerKeurst
Psalm 31:19, How abundant are the good things
   That you have stored up for those who fear you,
That you bestow in the sight of all,
   on those who take refuge in you


Great day! I got to volunteer in the church offices today. I got to use my creative side and make some posters for an upcoming women's event. Next, I was off to eat lunch with my hubby. I really do enjoy our time together. We get along so well and have great conversations...well, I do most of the conversing and he does most of the listening. Thanks, Sweetie!

Tonight I did not want to get out in the cold and walk...nor did I want to walk at night by myself...what did you do Dianna?  Well, I jogged in the house. I ran from the living room into the dining room, around the huge dining room table, into the kitchen, back through the dining room, down the hallway, and back into the living room. I did this for 20 minutes. Then I did some stretches and leg exercises and some kettlebell arm exercises.  Thanks to my good friend, Wendy, I have also been attempting to do the "plank" and I am sorry to say, not very well. I'm not a quitter and I will work on it until I am a plank guru!

Exercise:
Yep! It felt great!!!!!


Today's Menu:
One slice of homemade whole wheat bread with light cheese and turkey sausage (a quick, on the go, sandwich) and cup of coffee.

Snack: a few grapes, two strawberries and one Cutie mandarin orange.

Southwest salad from McAllister's  (entirely too big so I ate all the chicken, cran-raisins, and toasted almonds), and a glass of tea with lemon.

Left over beef taco and a few corn chips.

handful of mixed nuts: cashews, almonds, and pecans.

2 comments:

  1. Keep on with that exercising!!! That and everything else adds up to SUCCESS!! I enjoy our time together very much as well!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww to the cute couple and to mentioning my name. You are awesome! You got this!! I have no doubt!! Your menu looks like a metabolism booster. Keep up the good work. I love reading your stuff everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version