My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week 32, Friday, Diet with Dianna

Isaiah 40:31 But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.

Gorgeous, beautiful, warm day. I stayed home most of the day today, however, I didn't just sit around doing nothing. First, I fixed breakfast for myself, my daughter and son. Then I walked the dog. Next I got in my car and drove down to the local auto store for some two stroke engine oil. Then back home to blow leaves and then mulch leaves. Whew! My son and I finished up in a couple of hours. I got some good exercise. I'm glad I've been working out. My arms didn't get fatigued holding the leaf blower, like they used to.
When I was finished I looked like "Pigpen" from Charlie Brown. As I walked I left a trail of dust and dirt.
I showered and spent the rest of the day was catching up on emails, and laundry.

Exercise:
Walked 1.5 mi
Mowed & blowed leaves.
I even kettlebelled before I went to bed! I had so much energy today. Wow!

Today's Menu:
Fried egg, turkey sausage, toast, coffee
Small bowl of chili and diet coke zero
Small bowl of chili with added mixed veggies & water
Three mini Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies and a cup of coffee.



Successful weight loss stories at SparkPeople.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version