My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week 34, Tuesday, Diet with Dianna


“No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” 1 Corinthians 10:13 NIV


I'm in a holding pattern! No loss, no gain! AHHH! I've had enough! Today, I kicked it up a notch. Better food choices and food portions, and more intense and focused exercise!  It was too cold outside for me to walk...that didn't stop me from exercising. Nope!  Tonight, I marched quickly in place, lifting my knees up high, swinging my arms. Boy, that got my heart rate up. I did this for 30 minutes. Then I did muscle stretching and kettlebell for 30 minutes.  Whew! I'm not going to use excuses for not losing more weight.

Temptations are everywhere! I will not be tempted beyond what I can resist. I will not fail. Call on the name of the Lord and he will provide my escape. Put my focus on the Lord and not food! I'm not going to let old habits creep back in. I am a success! Go Me!

Exercise:
Yep!


Today's Menu:
Egg, Turkey sausage, toast, coffee (made with the loving hands of my beautiful daughter).

Beef taco and diet coke

Jason's deli salad. (I did not fill up the bowl...I took a small amount of lettuce, even though I was tempted to pile it on,) and cup of coffee.

Sugar Free chocolate pudding cup.


2 comments:

  1. Go You!!

    I am about to preach to the choir...
    You know this already... I saw your face on the website. Eat something every 3 hours.. (Jorge Cruise It evens out your blood sugar and kicks your metabolism into gear.)

    Never give up! Never surrender!! You've got this!!

    ReplyDelete

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version