My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Week 34, Saturday, Diet with Dianna

Genesis 2:3, And God blessed the seventh day and declared it holy, because it was the day when he rested from all his work of creation. 
Exodus 20:10, but the seventh day is a Sabbath day of rest dedicated to the LORD your God. On that day no one in your household may do any work. This includes you, your sons and daughters, your male and female servants, your livestock, and any foreigners living among you.


Rest is good! Take time to rest and recover from a good hard week. Even rest from exercising. Give your muscles, ligaments, and bones a time to rest. Don't wear yourself down by overdoing. If you have exercised 5 or 6 days a week, just rest! Even the Lord God Almighty rested and he requested that His people rest, too.

Lazy day! I enjoyed my whole day of just lazing around. My daughter and I did manicures and pedicures and watched a BBC America show "Sherlock". WOW, it is now my most favorite show. So smart. I had to watch the first one twice in the first season just to catch the things I missed. BETTER than the movies with Morton Downey Jr.  My daughter and I had a movie festival along with our pampering. So fun.

Later in the day we went to praise and worship service. AWESOME!!!!!!!! Pastor Robert Morris is so anointed with the Holy Spirit. There is no way a human can be that smart; it had to come from the Lord Himself.  After worship service we had coffee at the church cafe, which is bigger than most Starbuck's and way better and way cheaper. I only wish that I lived closer so I could go there instead of the other place.


Exercise:
Nope...just did my Bible study and rested.


Today's Menu:

Egg, turkey bacon, two biscuits....yes I ate two biscuits!

Small mixed baby green salad with grape tomatoes, Gorgonzola cheese, shredded carrots and mixed nuts with cranberries and Newman's Own Family Italian dressing. OH! and a half a turkey and sharp cheddar cheese sandwich on homemade whole wheat bread with basil pesto.

No dinner and no snacks...just a vanilla late - sugar free with no sugar soy. Hmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version