My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Week 33, Tuesday, Diet with Dianna

I Thessalonians 5:16 - 18 Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Whew! Busy Day. I enjoy staying active, but not when I don't make time to exercise. DUH!
I did, however, make time for my Bible Devotional this morning!
Too cold and wet to really get out and walk...If I weren't such a baby about the cold and wet! Especially since I am still recovering from upper respiratory allergies. Boo-hoo!
Tonight was Bible Study group. So awesome to gather with friends and study God's Word!

Today's Menu:
Small bowl of oats with blueberries. Coffee

A single serving container of Sugar Free Lime Gelatin and a few pretzel crisps.

Veggie plate from Cheddar's. DEE-LISH-OUS! I do so enjoy vegetables!  Broccoli, carrots, green beans, corn. I didn't even touch the potato soup...took it home for my eldest son's lunch tomorrow. :D

Sugar Free Hot Cocoa and a few corn chips.



2 comments:

  1. It was very much fun hanging with you last night for dinner and window shoppng too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I like the new background!!

    ReplyDelete

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version