My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Week 34, Thursday & Friday, Diet with Dianna

Food for Thought! Give your cravings to God. Fill the hurt, sadness, longing, emptiness and boredom with the word of God. Rejoice in the Lord, for he is your strength. True happiness is a choice and it can only come from loving and praising the Lord!!!! Everything else is just icing on the cake. 

Well, I totally did not take the time, in my busy schedule, to post for Thursday. It was hectic. Today was a better, much slower paced day. Whew!
Slept until 9:30 a.m.  I needed the sleep. Ate a leisurely breakfast of oats with blueberries and a cup of coffee.
My grown kids and I went to the bank, car wash and then ate some lunch. I had two small thin crust pizza slices and a Italian salad. Yum! I like the thin crust because I don't really enjoy the breading, but the sauce, cheese and toppings.
Later, we took my eldest son's car to have an electronic remote starter installed on the car, so we ate dinner at B.J.'s while waiting.

Today was just "Spring like" so we took a good long walk. I also helped shine and polish the inside of my youngest son's Trooper. He's going on an date, tonight, and he wanted his truck to look and smell good...just like him. :D

Exercise:
Walked about 2 miles
Kettle bell
Stretching and muscle toning.


Menu:
Small, about 1/2 cup of oats with blueberries and coffee

Pizza and salad, diet coke.

Grilled Tilapia - Cajun style, mixed salad with oil and vinegar. YUM!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version