My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Week 33, Friday, Diet with Dianna


Proverbs 16:3 (NIV 1984) "Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." 


Whoo-Hoo! Crazy-busy day! Too much to write it all down, but it was a good one! God is so good!  I did eat well but I did not squeeze in any exercise -- NONE! The weekend looks like a bust for exercise, too! We have unexpected guests, but welcomed wholeheartedly! Tomorrow I'm cooking waffles! Yum!
I did make time for my Bible study, though! That is vital!

No Exercise.

PRAYER:
Dear Lord, it never seems like there are enough hours in the day to do everything. Help me discern the difference between what's important and what's unimportant and set my priorities in a way that is pleasing to You. I pray for discipline and motivation to get started each and every today. In Jesus' Name, Amen. (Melissa Taylor - Proverbs 31 Ministries)

Menu:
Toast and a small bowl of oats, coffee.

A few fries from Five Guys.

Mexican Food: Taco and a small bowl of chips and salsa.  Diet Coke with a wedge of lime.

Sugar Free Hot Chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version