My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 32, Sunday, Diet with Dianna

Romans 5:1-3 Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us. Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God’s glory. We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance.
I slept in this morning. Around 9:30 a.m. my beautiful, talented daughter woke me up to coffee and breakfast. Ah! It was a great treat and nice surprise. She cooked me an egg, turkey sausage, and a whole wheat waffle.  Dee-Lish! Thanks Britt!

I spent the rest of the morning in my room. First I finished up my devotional. (No church on Sunday because we go on Saturday nights! I get to sleep late two times on the weekends!) Then the family wanted to go for a long walk. I threw on some clothes and we walked, with the dogs, on our usual trek. It felt great to walk and talk without breathing hard or gasping for air. I like losing weight.

Next, I read some emails, and read some news. Around 1:30 p.m. I warmed up some leftovers for lunch, Later I read a few chapters in a book, drank some coffee, watched some football, and watched celebrity chopped.

Around 10 p.m. I worked out with my daughter doing some kettlebells! WOW, great day!

Menu:
egg, whole wheat waffle, turkey sausage
Yellow squash and asparagus
a few corn chips and a few nuts
slice of whole wheat toast with peanut butter and a cup of coffee.


Exercise:
Walked briskly 1.5 mi
Kettlebelled - half hour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version