My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 39, Sunday, Diet with Dianna

Ecclesiastes 2:24 -26 So I decided there is nothing better than to enjoy food and drink and to find satisfaction in work. Then I realized that these pleasures are from the hand of God. For who can eat or enjoy anything apart from him? God gives wisdom, knowledge, and joy to those who please him.

Anytime we feel separated from the truth - separated from God - with our identity in Christ - you can bet that Satan is having a field day tricking our feelings into a bad place. If he can get us to feel as if God is far away, then we are tempted to believe that God is far away. That is a lie.


When faced with a lie, we must boss our feeling around with the reality of truth...not my truth, but God's truth. This message has freed me in ways I never dreamed possible. Some of the truths in Made to Crave are hard. But I didn't invent these hard truths, God did. Wrapped around these hard truths is a grace that is tender, magnificent, and so very empowering. I reminded myself that God is big enough to handle my doubts. I let God's truths boss me and boss me and boss me.


Today, try using a little Truth to boss your feelings around. Remember, this whole eating healthy journey is based on God's word. Let's anchor ourselves in what God promises He'll do for us who've struggled with food.
Lysa TerKeurst - Made to Crave Devotional


*****************
Exercise:
20 minutes of core strength exercise at www.exercise.com.
GREAT PLACE to use FREE exercise videos that meet your health levels and needs.
*****************


I am up by two pounds, tonight. I ate light, but I have been putting in extra time in muscle toning and walk/jogging. I'm trying not to get frustrated and keep moving forward.
Tonight, I actually told my daughter and youngest son that I enjoyed exercising....
*BLAH and PA-TOOEY* Did those words really come out of my mouth? Yep. I feel so much better after exercising and I know that it is the reason I have more energy and feel better, [along with eating healthy!].

1 comment:

  1. You actually said those words about exercising? I'll bet that was a very strange experience! You just keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version