My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Week 36, Tuesday, Diet with Dianna


Romans 8:16 The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children.
EMPOWER yourself through the word of God.


Making the healthiest choice isn't easy. You’ve worked all day, you’re tired, and you just want to sit down. You don’t want to prepare something healthy to eat. You walk to the refrigerator and it’s practically empty, so you hit the pantry. POP TARTS! Oh and cherry is your favorite! They taste way better than a small garden salad. It is so much easier to just eat the pop tarts because they don’t have to be cooked! Open and eat! You think to yourself, “I’m just too exhausted to care”. 



Unfortunately, the regrets will come, then frustration of falling off the wagon. Next, is anger for being so lazy, and finally feelings of failure creep in. The theme song to “Mission Impossible” is not your fight song. Every time you pray and lean on the Lord, it allows His momentum to carry through. You can do this! Every time to resist the temptation it builds up your strength and determination for the next healthy choice.

Lysa Terkeurst writes in her book, Made to Crave, “Every time I craved something I knew wasn’t part of my plan, I used that craving as a prompt to pray. I craved a lot. So, I found myself praying a lot.”The more you depend on God the more powerfully resistant you become!

Are You Active or Sedentary?

If you are having a hard time getting into a fitness routine you might try using a pedometer to motivate you. This is a great way to measure your activity level. Be sure to keep a log of your daily steps for one week.
Scale:
Jump Rope for Beginners
  • Sedentary: Walking less than 5,000 steps daily 
  • Moderately active: 5,000 to 9,999 
  • Active: 10,000 steps or more.

Exercise:
Kettlebell - upper body and legs - 30 minutes.
OMG! I jumped rope today! My knees were not happy, but I jumped rope anyway! WOW!!!!! I felt awkward and I know I probably looked silly too.

Daily Menu:
No breakfast
Lunch: Small garden salad at Chili's
Dinner: Salad at Jason's Deli  (I may regret having eaten two salads in one day but my body was hungry for this.)


1 comment:

  1. Naw, the intestinal carnage wrought by eating too much lettuce will actually help you lose weight!!! :-) Good post!

    ReplyDelete

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version