My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Week 37, Wednesday, Diet with Dianna


Dear Lord,
Help me to see how the temporary sting of sacrifice will be worth the peace I will find in You. Please help me to have the courage to say no to things that distract me mentally, spiritually, and physically. I long to be empowered with Your strength and Your peace today. I admit I need You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

Nothing tastes as good as Peace feels!

“… seek peace and pursue it.” Psalm 34:14 (NIV)

 I can now look at my kid-friendly pantry laden with treats galore and not sigh. I can walk by the bakery counter at Starbucks and say “no thank you.” I can go to a party without being riddled with “pitiful me” thoughts about how unfair it is that everyone else is living it up sugar style.
Instead of being sad that I can’t have something, I feel so thrilled to be courageous enough to say no. Shifting from feeling deprived to empowered is the most crucial change I’ve made on this journey. And it’s what made me decide to keep going past the three month mark.
So, am I still fasting from sugar to lose weight? No. I lost my excess weight and reached a healthy place a year ago. Now my goals have nothing to do with a number on the scale. My goal now is peace.
Peace.
And I can assure you, no treat in this world tastes as good as this peace feels.
~Lysa Terkeurst - LINK

***********

Free, free, free at last. I'm free from the bondage of unhealthy food and poor choices. GOD is my strength and in Him will I trust. I am feeling so good! I have so much energy. I am LOVING my new healthy lifestyle! My life has changed, forever. I won't go back! Go me!!!!


Today's Menu
Breakfast: coffee (I woke up too late to eat).

Lunch: Salad with all the yummy toppings: baby spinach, grape tomatoes, a few seedless red grapes, feta cheese, shredded carrots, papitas, sunflower seeds, raisins, cranraisins, snap peas, and Newman's lite balsamic vinaigrette dressing. OH, so delicious!

Dinner: Lemon butter chicken-blackened, peas, and earl grey tea! DEE-LISH! (The rest of the family ate homemade mac~n~cheese, also.)

Snack:
Sugar Free Lime no-bake cheese cake and a cup of coffee with sf vanilla macadamia nut syrup.
HEAVEN on earth.




1 comment:

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version