My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Week 42, Sunday, Diet with Dianna

Philippians 4:4-7. Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice! 5 Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon. 6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Sunday is a awesome day. The family, except me, went to the movie theater and watched different movies. I think three movies were viewed. They all ended about the same time. While they were movie going, I headed to the grocery store and came home with a load supplies. After the bags were hauled in and unloaded, I prepared hamburgers and fries for lunch. YUM!!!!

I grilled the burgers and oven baked the fries. They were just about done when all my arrived back home. We all sat around the table and enjoyed the juicy burgers (mine without bread) and the spicy seasoned fries [no ketchup for me]. DEE-LISH! We enjoyed great food and great conversation.

Afterwards I piddled around in the yard. I planted five strawberry plants, pulled weeds, and worked on the soaker hose for the flower beds. I came in, showered and sat down. Eeek, my aching back...I think I might have over stressed my lower back. I applied some muscle rub and took some pain reliever. Tomorrow it will be much better!!!! 


GREAT DAY! God is super to have given us such a gorgeous day! I am so blessed!


Menu:
Soda bread and coffee
Hamburger patty [no bread] fries, and water
No dinner just a few handfuls of nuts w/raisins.


EXERCISE:
Worked in the yard and hauled in groceries...not much, but at least I stayed active. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are an inspiring woman not just only sharing a good though but also sharing with the word of God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you; you are very kind to say so. I hope that I will inspire others to make better healthy choices! God Bless you.

      Delete
  2. Sunday was a wonderful day! I'm glad you had fun too! This is going to be a great week for us!

    ReplyDelete

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version