My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 41, Monday, Diet with Dianna

“And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.” Romans 8:28 NLT

Today was a great day! I did my house cleaning chores, laundry, ran an errand, ironed, and cooked three meals at home. I walked 2 miles. I ate well and proper. However, I am trying to get used to the Spring/Summer time change. My body is a bit thrown off at the timing of meals, but in a few weeks it should sort out okay.


I didn't have any cravings today! Woo-hoo.
I had a delicious breakfast of egg, turkey sausage, toast, and coffee.
For lunch I had left over sweet potato and a small salad. Water.
Dinner: Left over French onion soup, sweet potato, and a few corn chips with salsa. Water.


A handful of mixed nuts w/raisins.


Boring, I know but that's all for my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version