My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Week 42, Friday & Saturday, Diet with Dianna

James 3:17But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere.

The verse above just said something to my spirit. I don't think it has anything to do with healthy eating. I feel peaceful when I read this verse. A calmness, love, and warmness fills my soul. I have a heavenly Father that is peace loving, gentle at all times, full of mercy and good deeds and shows no favoritism! Wow! 


Even though I stumble along this journey, I know that He is fair and gentle. He encourages my soul through the Holy Spirit. I don't feel condemnation when I fail. I feel His gentle nudge to do what is right. I feel His disappointment when I eat unhealthy, but not judgment. I know He is ever encouraging me...sometimes sternly...to stick to my healthy eating lifestyle. Satan wants me to cheat and lose. I won't give the him the satisfaction of failure. NOPE! I win because Jesus Won!


He has given me every opportunity and weapon to succeed. All I have to do is use His words, written out fully, to battle the desires of my flesh. When I feel the gravitational pull towards the unhealthy choices, He has given me an escape. I only have to choose wisely. I can call on Him to give me the strength to resist and the wisdom to know right from wrong.


I know that I'm not a failure; just human...well, not actually JUST human. I am a supernatural human. What?  Yes, supernatural! When Jesus died for my sins, and rose again, he took the human control of sin (and lusts of the flesh) away. For every believer and follower, He gave us his permission to use His authority and power, as believers and followers of Him, to stop the unhealthy desires of our bodies.  The fact is, I have sometimes chosen to ignore those quiet warnings of the Holy Spirit. Today, I ate the unhealthy food anyway. Already the regret is here. I have asked for His forgiveness, and most definitely, I will choose healthy food tomorrow! I can do it!!!!! I will do it!!!


Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version