My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Friday, April 20, 2012

Week 44, Thursday, Diet with Dianna

I Corinthians 15:33-34 Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.” 34 Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning; for there are some who are ignorant of God—I say this to your shame.

Today I worked in the yard. Pushing a lawn mower and leaf blowing are a great workout. First, pushing the mower get's my heart pumping and is an excellent aerobic exercise. Then carrying the leaf blower works out my arm muscles to the max. Finally, standing and pulling weeds is great for my core muscles and hamstring in my legs! (Friday morning...my legs and arms are ridiculously sore!)  So, if you need some good exercise and want to have a beautiful yard...get out and do yard maintenance.

I was reading an article this morning and here is something about core abdominal muscles. I really need to work on my abs or "doms" as the article says. Here is the link:  "5 Moves That Are Missing From Your Workouts"


So, guess what I'm going to be doing????


Happy Friday and Healthy Eating and Exercising!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version