My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Week 6, Day 4, Diet with Dianna

It is Thursday and I got to sleep in, a little. By the time I waited the customary hour before eating it was nearly 10 a.m.  My daughter, youngest son, and nephew headed out to run a few errands and stopped by a royal burger place to get breakfast. I shared a meal with my daughter. I ate the egg, sausage, and a few hashed brown circles, and she ate the pancakes and biscuit. It was truly a value meal. Anyway, I was able to eat food that is appropriate for this kind of diet. It has been fun seeing how I can stick to this diet work, even when eating out.

Revelation Knowledge:
Not everyday do I gain insight or knowledge into my dieting; and this too is revelation knowledge. Sometimes reminiscing over an old discovery is beneficial to continued success. It helps me to reinforce my new habits and to prevent myself from stumbling into old pitfalls that could sabotage this diet. I took the time today to re-read all my past revelations and they inspired and renewed my desire to be successful in my diet.

Exercise: 
It was over 109f degrees today and at 6 p.m. this evening it was 107f degrees. The swimming pool was a very hot tub warm of 95f degrees. I was hot after a few laps and had to get out to cool off. I was able to swim for forty-five minutes before I was just too hot to go on. I still had forty-five minutes of swimming laps.

Breakfast:
One scrambled egg, one sausage patty, a few hashed browns, and coffee w/half & half and no sweetener.
Breakfast S/C Total: 0/1

Snack: None, out and about until about 1 p.m.

No lunch either. I was not hungry and I really forgot because of working on the computer and unexpected family stopping by and a malfunctioning washing machine.

A.N. Snack
Sugar Free Vanilla cookie
A.N. Snack S/C Total: 1/1

Dinner:
Chicken Enchilada Casserole, leftover salad from yesterday's birthday celebration dinner for my mom, and a very, very small helping of Spanish rice.
Dinner S/C Total: 2/2







P.M. Snack:
Snack Size Orville Reddenbacher Kettle corn
P.M. Snack: 0/0

Daily S/C Total: 3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version