My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Week 42, Tuesday & Wednesday, Diet with Dianna



I Peter 1:3-9 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, 5 who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
6 In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while, if need be, you have been grieved by various trials, 7 that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ, 8 whom having not seen[a] you love. Though now you do not seeHim, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory, 9 receiving the end of your faith—the salvation of your souls.
I have been eating well. I have not lost...boring and frustrating. I'm not giving up. Now, the fault is mine because I haven't be diligent in my exercises. I have faltered and been giving in to laziness, lately. 


This isn't an excuse, by any means. We had about four inches of rain in less than twelve hours. The neighbors house, up the hill, dumps water off the roof and gets trapped between our house and theirs. Even though we've taken preventative measures, the rain still seeps into the office. So,  for the last day and a half, we've sucked up water, put down fungicide, and had fans blowing to dry out the flooring and walls. Plus, during the storms, our dogs get emotional...fretful and since the rest of my family works outside of the home, I am the logical dog sitter/soother. I keep them from bothering the sleeping folks.  Sadly, at 3:30 a.m. I got the munchies and I ate some chips...not a lot, but a few...still...I was tired and hungry. I didn't make a good choice. I could have had grapes or some cheese, but they weren't crunchy and noisy to keep me awake...so I caved in and ate about twelve Jalapeno Pringles.


Today, in my car, on my way to volunteer at the church offices, the "check engine" light came on. So, on my way home, after volunteering, I dropped off the car at the mechanic's garage and walked home. Brrr, it was a bit chilly and windy, but the walk warmed me up and it felt good to walk. I didn't get in a full 2.5 mi walk, but about 1.5 mi. Still, I walked!  I do need to get off my bee-hind and exercise a bunch more! Gotta do it! Must exercise! REALLY!


Go Me!

2 comments:

  1. The wagon we fall off of every now and then is made with slippery, sloping sides!!! The trick, I suppose, is learning how to re-build those wagon sides into strong, vertical ones that we cannot fall out of! God is the master builder, He can show us how! Your wagon walls are looking very vertical to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get back on that wagon with you!!

    My 6 weeks recovery time was up on Wednesday. This morning I at least picked up the 10 lb. Kettlebell and passed it around my body 4 or 5 times and thought "Man! That is heavy!" That let me know I am gonna have to walk a long way to get back to the wagon!!

    We can do this!!

    ReplyDelete

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version