My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Week 43, Monday, Diet with Dianna

“My victory and honor come from God alone. He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me.” Psalm 62:7 NLT
Wow, this scripture says that I am a winner, not a loser. God is the source of my victory. I have to keep the Bible in the forefront of my everyday life. I call on God to protect me from Satan's lies about food. Satan wants me to feel deprived, hungry, a failure, and defeated so I won't be a healthy representative to others.


That verse says that no enemy can reach me...now it doesn't say that I won't see the enemy or that the enemy won't try to get me. It most definitely says that the enemy is held a bay and cannot reach me, therefore in order to be defeated it takes the action on my part to cause the defeat. Satan only tempts me. He is only a shadow or whisper of evil but he cannot harm me, unless I allow him to.


I have the victory! The scriptures reveal that when Jesus defeated Satan, on the day he rose from the grave, and he took back the authority that Adam and Eve gave away. The entire 91st Psalm talks about God's supreme and supernatural protection, if I will make Him my refuge. In Psalm 23, verse 4 the scriptures say, Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Death is only a mere shadow for believers. God's word is my rod and staff, his words tell us how to speak authority over evil and to be victorious in all our battles [trials, temptations, sickness, disease, poverty, lack...and more].


To be victorious, I have to read & meditate on the scriptures, and pray . 

  • Joshua 1:8 - meditate on the word, day and night.
  • Psalm 1:2 - meditate on the law, day and night.
  • Psalm 119:5 - meditate on your teachings
  • ...And there are seventeen more instances in the entire King James Version of the Holy Bible regarding meditating on the Word of God.
********

Exercise:
I mowed the front and back yard, leaf-blowed nearly all of the front yard before the blower died...then I swept the remaining front and all of the back area with the broom.
I did all the laundry, cooked lunch and dinner [and right now the dishwasher is out of service and waiting on an ordered part, so hand washed, dried and put away all the dishes].
No other physical exercise...back is very achy so I used some moist heat the rest of the evening...bother!!! I am healed, in Jesus' Name!

Food Menu for today:
Egg, turkey sausage, whole wheat soda bread [homemade], fresh strawberries, coffee.

Drank 20 ounces of water after mowing!!! Whew, I was thirsty!

Fresh Spinach leaves with carrots, tomatoes, strawberries, raisins, sunflower seeds, Feta cheese, almonds and Low-fat- low calorie Newman's Own Family Italian dressing. Life Water Zero lemonade [sweetened with Stevia].

Soup with turkey kielbasa [skinless] , carrots, peas, sweet yellow corn in vegetable broth and diced tomatoes! DEE-LISH!  Water

strawberry yogurt [Fiber One, low sugar, 50 calorie size] & coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version