My Weight Loss Tracker

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Week 41, Wednesday & Thursday, Diet with Dianna

What happened to Wednesday? I don't know. I was very busy! I just thought I had posted something. Oh, well. Forgiveness and mercy is mine.

Ephesians 5: 15 & 16. Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, 16 making the best use of the time, because the days are evil.

Exercise:
Wednesday: I walked twice for a total of 5 miles.
Thursday: 2.5 miles

Both days, I ate wisely: 
Wednesday:
Breakfast: Egg, Toast, Turkey Sausage patty, coffee
Lunch: Jason's Deli! Black Currant Tea, Yummy dee-lish-ous!
Dinner: Yogurt [cherry vanilla] and a handful of mixed nuts.

Thursday's Menu:
Breakfast: One egg, Turkey sausage patty, toast, coffee
Lunch: A delicious Turkey Caesar Salad from Schlotzsky's. ( I only ate half, it is just too big!) Tea w/lemon.
Dinner: Mixed veggies and butternut squash, Turkey Kielbasa w/barbecue sauce and a couple of slices of Whole wheat Irish Soda Bread [homemade!].
Snack: nuts w/raisins and cranraisins.



1 comment:

Select a Bible Version

Select a Bible Version